Be part of our volunteer squad! Sign-up for our ongoing weekly volunteer spots or for a pop-up meal in San Francisco by clicking on the links below. If you can come for part of a shift, let us know–we’d still love to have you join us!
- Cooking Shift: 12:30PM-3:30PM
Help with: Preparing food for our Wednesday Farmer’s Market stand.
Location: St. Cyprian’s Church kitchen (2097 Turk St.)
- Farmers Market Lunch Shift: 11:00AM-2:00PM
Help with: Plating and serving food at our stand.
Location: Heart of the City Farmers Market, Civic Center UN Plaza
(On Market St. between 7th and 8th Sts.)
- Email jamie [at] farminghope [dot] org to help oversee garden-bed building, watering, maintenance, planting and harvesting in San Francisco.
- Wanna just help weed and water? Email Jamie to join the Monday or Wednesday morning volunteer shift from 10:00AM-12:00PM.
June 8 Pop-Up Meal
- Cooking Shift: 4:00PM-7:00PM
Help with: Preparing and plating food for the 4-course community dinner.
- Set-up/Clean-up/Photograph Shift: 6:00PM-9:00PM
Help with: Setting up, cleaning and photographing event
Location: 2948 20th St.
Below is a calendar view of our volunteer opportunities.